Path: Staff(General) > Utilities> Emailing – General
- From Email – this draws from the staff members “work email” address or from the Configuration file if you have elected to use a default email address
- Enter Subject
- Attachment – select [Choose File] to attach a file.
- [Email Authentication] – comes from your Configuration file and is only used if you are using an email service that requires one.
- These options appear if you select from a “Family” Tagset
- [Use Tagset] The address will depend on the type of user you select.
[Student] will select the students email address;
[Family] will use emails from the Family files (see below for further details)
[Staff ] from the Staff Work email address
- Enter the body of the email here.
To: [Primary Correspondence only]:
[Primary + Alt Correspondence] – this will pick up anyone that has the tick in [alt correspondence]
[Primary +Alt Correspondence + Linked Identity] – this picks up a) & b) and the Linked Identity
Not all linked Identities will be shown within Scholastic view. If a student has been added under the “Relationships” tab in the Extended Community, as per example below, the associated Identity’s email will also be included.