You can manually synch a column in the markbook if you have added a column and you want the result in that column to save back to the student so that it can print on reports.
- Ensure the area of assessment is in the Curriculum Plan and has been allocated to the students
- Know what result field the result should be synchronized to
- Enter the relevant details in the Markbook column
**WARNING: Selecting the wrong field may result in loss of data. If you are not sure contact the PCSchool Help Desk.
Path: System Functions > Curriculum Control Files > Areas of Asses > Setup Default Areas of Assessment
Path: Assessment > Result Entry by Student
Path: Spider > Markbook V2
- Must select the COLLATING markbook format
- Select [Manage Columns]
- Select to [Edit] and existing column or create a new one by entering in a Column Heading
- Select the correct Field Name as identified in STEP 2
- Select Save option of “Save to results”
- Subject Period should default to current period
- Subject should default to markbook subject
- Select the Break code, this is the area of assessment as identified in STEP 1
- [Save] the column settings
Results entered into this field in the markbook should now appear in the relevant result field for the subject.