Click here for a video overview on the My Classes V2 control.
The updated “My Classes” control brings information to the teacher from a single control. With new one-click access to information, as well as the ability to hover over icons to see additional information, the My Classes v2 is a perfect starting control for most teachers, especially if your school in not using a timetable.
- A list of classes assigned to the selected Teacher
- Icons give you a variety of class related options: Click here for more detail.
- Icons give you a variety of personalisation options: Click above for details
- Hover over “Alert Bars” to see student related alerts. Click here for more detail.
- Allows the ‘Lead Teacher’ to share their class information for the selected class with another teacher. See below:
- Students shown in red are departed students who were in the class during the year.
- This student has one or more unexplained absences in the past 30 days. Hovering will give detail.
- The Lead teacher brings up the class then uses this icon to bring up the Sharing choice option. This icon remains on the Lead teachers page.
- Start to type in the name of the staff to share the class with and Search.
- The names of the staff the class is being shared with are listed, the cross will remove them.
- When looking at the class as a shared teacher the assigned Form teacher still displays as the teacher
- The Shared teacher
- The icon to share is removed when a shared teacher accesses the class.
Clicking on the individual student’s name gives you a self explanatory drop down as above, linking you to specific information regarding the selected student.