http://www.pcschool.net/wp-content/uploads/PCS-logo-white.png 0 0 Adrian Gray http://www.pcschool.net/wp-content/uploads/PCS-logo-white.png Adrian Gray2018-05-03 23:25:392018-05-03 23:34:11Security Setup - Behaviour Notes
“Behaviour Notes” and “Behaviour Notes with Workflows” share a common set of securities as seen by items 3, 4, 5 and 6. Items 1, 2 pertains just to “Behaviour with Workflows”.
- Required for teachers to access/enter the Behaviour with Workflows module.
- Required for administrator to create/setup the custom behaviour workflows.
- Gives access to the Behaviour (negative) and Merits (positive) types.
- Gives access to the Note types.
- Gives access to the Special Note types.
- Allows staff member to see ALL entries against a student (not just those they have entered).
- Set the ability for the user to only access the entries, or create, edit and delete entries.