Spider offers 3 main options when printing detailed below. Although “Reports” within a school context often refer to academic progress, reports in this article refer to lists, profiles, and any other form of presentation of your data.
- This column shows the description of the report. This can be changed by the school
- [Quick Print] will download the report as a .PDF file using the default selection parameter. It will not prompt the user.
- [Advanced Print] will download the report as a .PDF file but will prompt for additional selection criteria. This is explained below.
- [View] will prompt for additional selection criteria, then show the report in a preview window. Options for this are explained below.
- Based on where the report was launched form, the options that can be selected are shown. At this point, these can be changed.
- Using a Tagset will over-ride the selection above. This allows unique combinations of students to be selected.
- This option will download or view the report based on the above selection. It will show [View Report] is you can into this from the [View] option
- Print Button to send the report to the printer
- Refresh re-reads the data to see if any changes have been made to the data since its preview
- Report export options shown below
- The Find… option allows you to search for information within the report
- Page forward/back buttons
- You can type a page number in here to go directly to a particular page
- Zoom allows you to magnify/reduce the view
REPORT EXPORT OPTIONS